The following are some useful instructions for registration:
- Please, double check if you can sign-in to MyKomar before the registration starts. If you have any issue with signing to the system, contact OSAR members via the following email addresses:
- After 10 wrong attempts (entering invalid username and password 10 times) your account will be blocked, please contact OSAR in that case.
- If you have any issue with signing to MyKomar try to clear history of the browser you are using and try sign-in again.
- If you forgot your password then please follow these steps to reset or watch this video tutorial:
- Login to MyKomar
- Click on Sign in on the top-right corner
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD, and you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter Your KUST email address and click on “I’m not a robot” and then click on reset.
- A link will be sent to your email, sign in to your email account, then click on the link which directs you to a page where you can change your password
- While facing an issue in the system please read the error giving to you carefully, if you couldn’t solve the issue then contact OSAR.
- Students who have NOT paid their installment for previous semesters and first installment for this semester are not allowed to register unless they pay. Please make sure that you don’t have any arrears and paid your first installment properly otherwise you won’t be able to register (make your payment before registration starts).
- You are allowed to drop a course only once during online registration in MyKomar.
This video is a tutorial about the online registration system.